North East London, London
£38000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Senior Credit Controller for a property company based in North East London.
The company managers approximately 3000 units (predominantly residential) across London and is searching for an experienced Credit Controller from the property industry.
Understanding the landlord and tenant laws would be a huge bonus, however, this is also something that can be learnt on the job, given that you have previous relevant industry experience.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Keeping track of rent arrears effectively
- Maintaining the ledger records for clients
- Chasing late payments from tenants
- Preparing legal files and attending court when necessary
- Communicate with councils to manage the receipt of rental payments of flats
- Reduce aged debt
- Oversea two other credit controllers
- Previous credit control experience within property is essential
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Managerial/Supervisory experience preferred
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.