£85000 - £95000 per annum + Large bonus potential
11 months ago
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, with a global FTSE 100 business that has grown at a rapid pace over the past 20 years, expanding its impressive portfolio, attaining a reputable and envied position in the market.
To support this continued growth, there is a new position within its Deals Team supporting a multi-billion £ portfolio. Operating across investment closing, investment management and valuations, this multi-faceted, high-profile role includes:
- Perform regular portfolio reviews, assessing asset performance and projections
- Co-ordinate investment closings including structuring
- Financial, legal and tax due diligence for potential investments
- Support disposition process at both portfolio and asset level
- Regular liaison with external stakeholders including advisory firms and portfolio investments
- Budget creation and cash flow modelling
Complete asset-level valuations
As a qualified ACA with experience at a senior level in Transactional Services or similar, you will either still be within practice or have moved into industry as the finance support on valuations, deal structure and investment performance. With high levels of emotional intelligence, gravitas and communication skills you will be comfortable working with a global portfolio, interfacing with senior internal and external stakeholders, sitting on board meetings and operating at both a tactical and strategic level.
If you speak an additional European language this would be a huge bonus so please apply but is by no means essential for the role.