Senior Corporate Finance Analyst
c.£60k + bonus
Exclusive role: an ambitious Senior Corporate Finance Analyst is sought by an instantly recognisable global consumer business who are growing rapidly - both organically and through the acquisition of some exciting brands.
Working with the hugely impressive Corporate Finance Director; the Senior Corporate Finance Analyst will be pivotal in identifying, assessing, and executing the acquisition of business that will enable the organisation to achieve its growth strategy.
Throughout the acquisition process, the Senior Corporate Finance Analyst will be responsible for all financial considerations - including presenting detailed financial analysis and partnering to Board level to support key decision making.
- Support Corporate Finance team to execute strategy through M&A work, investments and joint ventures
- Support acquisition opportunities based on financial and commercial merit
- Complete buy-side due diligence and bid documentation throughout M&A processes
- Support all stages of transaction cycle
- Work with wider finance team and investment banks to build financial models that will be used to evaluate and challenge
- Track development and trends in capital markets
- Prepare investment recommendations for Board of Directors
- Qualified accountant (ACA preferred)
- Big 4 trained (M&A / TS) / Investment banking / PE or in-house corporate finance
- Strong modelling skillset
- Drive, ambition and resilience
- Bonus scheme (minimum 10%)
- Excellent benefits
- Hugely flexible working arrangements (WFH / work from home)