Corporate Finance Analyst - Scaleup Tech - London - £60-65k + bonus + up to 29 days holidays
An exclusive role with a high-growth Scale up in the Tech sector who are the leading player in their market and raised £400M in a recent funding round.
This hugely successful Scaleup is truly on the up, and is forecasted to 3X their revenue this year and double their headcount over the next year. They have an awesome culture with top glass door reviews and trustpilot reveiews with very happy customers - rating them number 1 in their market.
To support this future investment and growth a new Senior Analyst role has been created to support the Commercial Finance Director in all things deals, strategy and corporate finance related. You will join a small Commercial Finance team, in a purely strategic and commercial role that stays far away from the reporting, budgeting and forecasting cycles - and will purely focus on the modelling, analysis and presenting of insight to support the decisions of the C-suite & PE investors. You will be the Lead Corporate Development person in the team.
The business is hugely acquisitive, recently completing the purchase of a competitor in July 2021 - and their will be plenty of M&A targets for the future, as well as the next funding round which will also begin planning very soon. You will also lead on investor relations, competitor analysis and funding, challenging and presenting directly to the C-suite and investors on business growth and performance, creating unique relationships and the opportunity to expand your role for future progression.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- Strong financial modelling skills - able to build models
- Experience presenting analysis to senior stakeholders up to Director/C-suite level
- Experience in a Corporate Finance, Deals or similar Consulting role would be advantageous but is not essential
- A form of Finance qualification would be beneficial, ACA/CFA or the like
Package on offer:
- £60-65k base salary
- 10% bonus
- 25 days holidays (increasing each year up to 28 days) + your birthday off
- Full flexible working - opportunity to work remotely or 1 day per week in the office or more if desired - you choose!
- Free/discounted company products + Tech Scheme + Health plan + Season Ticket Loan + cycle to work scheme etc.