Senior Commercial Manager - Consultancy - £70,000 - £80,000 - Remote Working / Home Working
Cedar are working with a Major Blu-Chip organisation looking to hire a senior commercial manager to deliver on one of their key client contracts. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong commercial manager, or senior commercial manager to lead on an incredibly high profile engagement, managing the commercial relationship with both the client and subcontractors to ensure effective and profitable service delivery. The senior commercial manager will predominantly focus on in life management of a large value, highly complex, long term client outsourcing contract for a national project, largely working with technology vendors.
Reporting into the Commercial Director and sitting on the client partner leadership team, the ideal Senior Commercial Manager will have a strong experience delivering on large value business process contracts, maintaining performance and service levels on behalf of the client, and managing vendor relationships. They will have an excellent understanding of both pre and post contract commercial management, negotiating terms and service levels, advising on commercial issues, governance and policy, and a track record of managing strategic vendor relationships.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Commercial Manager
- Head up the commercial management team for a large scale client contract
- Develop the business relationship with the client's procurement function
- Manage subcontractor and vendor relationships and contract administration
- Provide commercial oversight on deal shaping and negotiations
- Identify, and report on commercial risks
- Support and advise on commercial disputes
- Strong track record working with significant supplier and sales contracts
- Demonstrable experience owning and delivering pre and post contract activity
- Excellent stakeholder, client and supplier relationship manager
- Experience line managing commercial teams
- Ideally experience dealing with Technology suppliers and public sector clients.
You Will Get
- £70,000 - £80,000 basic salary
- Fully Remote Working
- Additional benefits
Apply Now to be Considered!