Up to £75000.00 per annum + Impressive benefits
20 days ago
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Circa £75,000 + impressive benefits
Media - Blue chip brand
The opportunity to join this highly successful, blue chip household name within the multi-media sector at this level rarely comes along. This is a truly exciting organisation with an instantly recognisable brand and an incredible reputation for career progression and personal development.
As part of an ongoing expansion and talent development programme, this dynamic organisation is seeking a highly talented Senior Commercial Finance Manager.
In this commercially orientated, high profile business partnering role you will:
- Partner various senior business stakeholders, providing a financial lens for every aspect of commercial decision making, playing a key role in driving performance against strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Lead and coach a team of high calibre qualified accountantsDrive financial management and insight enabling sound decision making and steering business success, through commercial support & financial analysis of performance
- Provide insight, analysis and recommendations in relation to growth assessment and improvement, financial sustainability and investment cases
- Lead the team to interpret and analyse financial performance and offer recommendations on how to drive increased value using your influencing skills.
- Support the business on pricing strategies, tender processes, corporate negotiationsOwn cross-functional finance development initiatives, for example the Graduate Scheme or relationships with external bodies.
- Deliver insightful analysis on sales and marketing activity, including advertising and promotions and sales effectiveness
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA)
- An impressive CV with clear and tangible examples of career progression and role specific achievements
- Demonstrable experience of bringing measurable value to a cross-functional business partnering relationship
- Energy, drive and ambition
- First rate communication and influencing skills
- A background of operating at pace within a highly commercial, med-large scale organisation