I am recruiting a Senior Commercial Finance Manager for a leading international, upscale, multi-site retail organisation who have grown their footprint markedly over recent years. Specialising in brands & labels, they have achieved genuine success by tailoring their offering to suit local markets to great effect and this is an excellent opportunity to join a business on the up.
Reporting to the Global Head of Finance and UK MD, you will be responsible for providing commercial support across 7 sites across the UK.
To be considered for this role, you must be available you must have no more than a 1 month notice period.
- Support development and achievement of the centres strategy across all functions, including the formulation of 3-year business plan
- Perform integral role in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide forecasting and analysis to facilitate the review of timely decision making
- Provide commercial and analytical support to the MD, Centre managers and wider teams to inform decision making
- Support refinancing and restructuring opportunities
- Work with business partners to support the business's analysis and projects, relating to specific functions
- Qualified Accountant with significant PQE
- Strong commercial finance experience - FP&A & Business partnering
- Retail/Multi-site experience - highly desirable
- Large company background
Please note, this role will require occasional travel to their 7 UK sites