City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
02 Jan 00:00
An ambitious, market leading business services company, with an international client base servicing multiple sectors, from Consumer Brands to Media & Technology, is seeking a strategic Senior Finance Analyst.
This is an opportunity to join a truly dynamic and high growth £200m turnover business, operating in over 90 countries, during an exciting time of further international expansion and 20% annual growth.
The Senior CFM is the key Business Partner in the UK business, and a key member of the senior leadership team. This position partners business leaders including the 2 Managing Directors and 2 Head Ofs, partnering operational leaders and their team to educate and consult on financial performance, metrics and customer pricing.
You will be responsible for the preparation, documentation and production of Board and management reporting requirements including financial statements, analysis, and dashboards for the EMEA region. As the most senior person in Finance in the UK, you will be expected to provide supervision and development (regional oversight and mentoring) to the local Finance team, and you will also recruit a qualified Finance Analyst into the team to manage directly.
- Lead the regional forecasting process, working with operational leadership to provide accurate forecasting and analyse variances
- Be a business partner to internal stakeholders, educating and consulting on multiple financial metrics
- Support the Head of FP&A & lead the coordination of the annual operating and strategic plans for the region
- Support the commercial teams with pricing and cost reviews
- Prepare, analyse, and distribute financial and operational reports
- Complete all standard and ad-hoc financial analyses for new service offerings
- Provide supervision and development to the local finance team
- Responsible for maintaining communication and coordination with the global finance team.
- ACA/CIMA qualification
- 5 years of experience in commercial finance, ideally with revenue experience
- Present strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively present to peers and senior management
- Strong experience partnering commercial teams (sales & marketing) and senior stakeholders at Director level
- Experience in managing multiple projects, carrying out multiple priorities and working with diverse teams.