West London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 15% bonus and onsite gym
5 months ago
An established household name in the Consumer Media sector, is looking for an ambitious qualified Finance Analyst for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst role.
This international diversified business has a large and impressive Commercial Finance function with real opportunities for career development within their awesome London HQ. This is a meritocratic environment where you can fast track your career to Head of Finance in only a few years.
An exciting role has opened for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to report into the Head of Finance for Operations, and business partner the Operations Director and their team, providing financial insight, commercial analysis of contracts and strategic advice to the operations of the business.
- Become a trusted Business partner building credibility with multiple senior stakeholders, through developing expertise in the industry, understanding key cost drivers, providing knowledgeable industry insight and advising on commercial opportunities;
- Provide detailed insight and sound advice on commercial deals - working with the business to model scenarios and advise on future deals, while maintaining oversight of numerous contracts
- Drive the evolution of management information and analysis - monitor and deliver high quality, timely management information; develop the financial acumen of the sales team; partner with the Business Intelligence Unit to drive improvements to management information and business intelligence tools;
- Contribute to strategy through the development of budgets, forecasts and business plans - providing financial leadership and analytical support to help shape business activity at a strategic and operational level; model scenarios, advise on key assumptions and trade-offs and support the alignment of resources to strategic priorities.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Strong academics with a qualification in Finance (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Strong commercial awareness of business operations
- An experienced relationship builder, with strong financial analysis and influencing skills
- An individual looking to develop their career in a fast paced evolving commercial finance department with significant exposure to the business.