North West London, London
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus and corporate benefits
22 days ago
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst - Top 10 global consumer brand - £55,000 + bonus - NW London
One of the most recognisable consumer brands and a top 10 most powerful brand in the world, has a fantastic opportunity in their most commercial Sales Finance team for a Commercial Finance Manager.
As a leader in the sector for decades, with many of the strongest consumer goods brands in the market globally, the business continues to dominate the industry with sustained growth leading to fantastic career opportunities with long-term career progression and strong retention rates in Finance.
This is the most high-profile Finance team in the business working on the front lines of revenue growth, supporting the Sales and commercial teams on tangible products that you see across the globe every day, and supporting the continued growth of the no.1 brand in the market.
This is a pure commercial finance business partnering role with no reporting or FP&A, supporting daily strategic decisions taken by the commercial teams. The business is at the forefront of sustainability and innovation, with several pioneering projects happening and planned for the near future.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Business partner with the Sales Teams to develop and build strong relationships so that you are fully involved in their financial decisions daily
- Represent finance within customer core teams, focused on driving growth & profitability
- Complete financial analysis on UK commercial projects to ensure robust financials behind decision making process
- Review pricing structure across all products within the customer to maximize profitability
- Work within the team to develop new tools & systems to improve the return on trade investment
- Review quarterly customer forecasting & annual plans
- Assess and improve the profitability of Category product launches
- Supervise customer budget and spend
- Perform key tasks within the commercial finance team to ensure that financial insight is accurate
Skills needed to be successful as a Commercial Finance Manager:
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACCA or ACA/CA
- Good commercial finance experience
- A confident influencer able to challenge senior stakeholders