Cedar are delighted to be recruiting in partnership with Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - a world-leading provider of eye health services in the UK and the world-class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Business Partner to join the Commercial Services Team to help support in a number of areas including the oversight of procurement activity, contract management controls and building a framework for the commercialisation for their IP, including those related to AI.
The newly established role of Senior Commercial Business Partner, supporting the Chief Commercial Officer will:
- Provide strategic procurement advice, contract management guidance and commercial knowledge for opportunities across Moorfields Eye Hospital.
- Be a dedicated point of contact for the internal divisions and departments, to enhance the procurement transactional support provided by Partners Procurement Service (PPS).
- Be responsible for driving productive collaboration between the internal stakeholders and the commercial and procurement functions.
- Support the development of commercial and IP and understanding for the benefit of the organisation.
- Work with our key strategic suppliers to further develop a partnership approach in support of excellence, equity and kindness at the forefront of eye care.
Previous NHS experience is not required however experience working within a similar commercial role and/or the appetite and desire for innovation and change are preferred.
Please apply for the role as soon as possible, full job description and additional information available.