£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Commercial Accountant - Fixed Assets
My client, a global entertainment business with a formidable presence in the industry are looking for a talented senior accountant with commercial prowess to join their growing finance team in Hampshire. This is an excellent opportunity to manage other accountants and utilise your stakeholder management skills to make an impact on the business.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ownership of Fixed Asset activity across international legal entities.
- Manage the Fixed Assets team, ensuring the accurate processing of the financial control, accounting & reporting activities
- Processing and coordinating Fixed Assets period end close activities, including Fixed Asset Financial reports
- Ownership of relevant end-to-end process documentation
- Ensures compliance with accounting and tax statutory requirements are adhered
- Effectively manage multiple challenges whilst maintaining high quality throughout.
- Provide excellent stakeholder management skills, widely contributing to the achievement of the wider business strategy as the business continues to grow exponentially.
- Solid PQ experience as a Financial Accountant
- Extensive experience of multi-currency
- Experience with Fixed Assets financial reporting and analysis