Cedar are supporting a Public Sector organisation who are on the look for a Senior Category Manager for their Digital and IT category. This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £60,000 per annum on offer plus a £5,400 car allowance and additional benefits. This role will be home based permanently.
The successful candidate will support the Digital & IT category which comprises 10 technology framework agreements with a public sector spend of hundreds of millions of pounds annually. You will work with well-known global Digital & IT suppliers and national bodies to obtain best possible conditions and deliver procurement solutions that exceed customer and partner stakeholder expectations and delivery obligations, within timescales, costs, resource utilisation and service levels. This will be achieved through effective deployment of resources and the provision of market and technical expertise in support of one or more Strategic Sourcing business process/services including: end to end category management, sourcing projects and supplier management.
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- MCIPS qualified or an alternative Technology institution (i.e. IET, BCS, PRINCE2, MSP, ITIL v4)
- Experience working within a similar role in the Public Sector within the Digital and IT category
- Working knowledge of OJEU and PCR 2015
- Experience in a regulated environment and managing complex procurement solutions
- Experience using Government Frameworks and selling the benefits of such agreements to Stakeholders