£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
My client is seeking a Senior Estates Category Manager who is a bright enthusiastic individual seeking the opportunity to manage a category into a newly formed procurement team.
You will be the Procurement lead for Estates & Commercial Services. Your goal will be to develop and manage supplier relationships to ensure value for money is achieved and provide technical expertise in both EU and non-EU tenders. It is crucial that you have previous experience working within or alongside an estate/construction category in a procurement role. You must have knowledge of completing and executing various forms of Building Contracts (NEC/JCT).
Other experience includes:
- Experience of working within or alongside the estate, construction FM category in a procurement role.
- Solid understanding and communication skills to liaise with Estate and FM suppliers with knowledge of completing (NEC/JCT) contracts
- Strong communication skills and experience at building relationships at senior levels
- Ability to independently scope, administer and conclude OJEU and framework competitions from end to end
- Preferably MCIPS qualified
- Ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders
- Personable, self-motivated, charismatic individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills