Senior Category Manager
Public sector organisation
East London (Hybrid, approx. 2 days per week in office)
Up to 72K
I am working with an exciting public sector organisation who are looking for a Senior Category Manager (Estates and Facilities).
The organisation has a supportive and collaborative culture and values internal progression.
- Effectively manage internal and external senior stakeholders and suppliers
- Develop estates and facilities category plans and procurement strategies whilst working with key business stakeholders
- Be responsible for development and implementation of strategic plans for estates and facilities category which will include market research and analysis, sourcing suitable suppliers, tendering, contract award and contract management
- Manage the legal compliance of tendering and contract award activities
- Degree level/ MCIPS or equivalent
- Extensive experience of leading on end to end procurement (estates and facilities) projects
- Must have managed complex estates and facilities projects in public sector
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Cedar Recruitment for more information!