Cedar are working with a well-known organisation in the third sector to find a Senior Buyer to join their procurement team. This role is based on a 12 month FTC which may be extended, and offers a salary up to £44,000. This role will be a mixture of home working and working in their London office (expectation is 3 days in the office initially, with more flexibility after).
Having recently undergone a positive transformation, this is a fantastic time to join the organisation and shape their future! Reporting into the Head of Procurement, the successful candidate can make a real difference and help deliver best value for money procurement solutions.
Purpose of the role:
- Supporting and extending the Procurement function across all of Marie Curie
- To support all aspects of Procurement processes on due diligence procedures for Supplier Management and new supplier set-ups.
- Supporting the Head of Procurement in promotion of the Procurement strategy and compliance to the Procurement policy.
Candidates applying must have:
- Proven experience working with Procurement processes and providers
- At least 1 year's experience working at a Senior Buyer level
- Project Management experience
- Excellent IT skills; particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Any knowledge/experience using Oracle ERP system is a bonus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you?
- A generous pension scheme
- Season ticket loan - if applicable
- Continuous professional development (with on-going CIPS training if required)
- Industry leading training programmes
- Flexible working model
If you feel this is the role for you, apply now!