SENIOR ASSOCIATE SOX - REAL ESTATE - £60-65K + BONUS - REMOTE WORKING
I have been briefed on a newly created role working for the world's largest Real Estate firm with a fantastic reputation as being a leader in their field.
My client are a US listed organisation with revenue in excess of over £30 billion and are a specialist in providing investor and real estate owners expertise advisory, consultation and management services. The business have now decided to expand within the Global Assurance team and looking to hire a Sox Assurance specialist.
As the Senior Associate, you will be supporting with service delivery across the group and delivering large, complexed projects across international locations and segments. You will support on SOX programs as well as special projects that covers business risks across financial, operational, technological and strategic areas.
You will support with daily executions of the SOX programme, including SOX walkthroughs, controls testing, deficiency evaluation and remediation tracking. You will business partner with stakeholders to quickly understand complex business environments and process flows, evaluation financial records, interpret policies and procedures and apply professional accounting and auditing standards to assess risks and controls.
- Support with daily delivery of the SOX program including SOX walkthroughs, remediation tracking, controls testing and deficiency evaluation
- Business partner with stakeholders for SOX engagements to understand complex business environments, assessing financial documents, provide policies and procedures and apply accounting and auditing standards to assess risks and controls
- Support the planning, execution and reporting phases of audits and/or special projects
- Document testing, prepare workpapers and respond to queries with status updates to senior management
- Assist with ad hoc requests and particular projects when required
- ACA/ACCA with strong knowledge in SOX - ideally from a big 4 or large accounting firm
- Knowledge of general accounting and audit procedures
- Previous experience in external/internal audit
- Able to work autonomously, strong organisational skills, excellent communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Highly proficient in MS office tools
- Previous experience within Real Estate is highly desirable