£75000 - £90000 per annum + significant bonus + benefits
about 2 months ago
A Senior Associate is required by a natural resources focused private equity investor who have a proud heritage and a proven track record in creating value across their sector. With a focus on sustainability and creating value in new markets, they are agile enough to take advantage of our collective focus on renewables via their current investments.
The role of Senior Associate is a newly created position to support a major new investment. Reporting at Vice President level, your role will be to leverage this, and other, investment(s) by:
- Preparing financial analysis, forecasts and plans on likely investment performance.
- Playing an active role in conducting due diligence & assisting in M&A for further investments.
- Producing reports and other materials to support M&A / corporate finance activities.
- Researching other potential investments that require due diligence, investment appraisal etc.
- Supporting portfolio / related companies; analysing competitors & market opportunities.
- A range of ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate for the post of Senior Associate is likely to be a Second Year Associate (or approximate equivalent if from a similar / related background) who is looking to move from a major Bank or Private Equity business to broader role in a more boutique environment. Excellent academics, a desire to get involved across the business and excellent attention to detail are all pre-requisites; any knowledge of French or the energy / resources sector would be an advantage too. This is an entry point role and there will be excellent opportunities to progress & develop.