Senior AR Specialist 18m FTC - Retail/Cosmetics business
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000.
Location: Central London
Hybrid: 2 days in the office per week
We are partnering with a leading cosmetics business based in London who are looking for a Senior AR Specialist to join them on a long term 18m fixed term contract.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Responsible for maintaining the UK & Ireland ledgers
- Manage receivables for all retailers, boutiques, and ecommerce across a variety of brands for UKI
- Posting payments and client reconciliations
- Experience in dealing with complex queries and debit notes
- Ownership of the intercompany billing process
- Look after the AR month end closing and reporting to the AR Manager
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- SAP experience and Excel up to V look ups and pivot tables are essential
- Experience in retail, FMCG or cosmetics business highly desirable.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years previous recent experience working as a Senior AR/Credit Controller looking after a high number of live accounts. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and must be competent using SAP and Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables.
Only candidates who are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice will be considered.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.