Would you like to work in an entrepreneurial environment for an award-winning, market leader in state-of-the-art video technology devices, who manufacture and design their own cutting-edge products? We are looking for a Senior native App Developer to join their software development team, supporting the development of their current and next-generation products, and developing and maintaining their current apps/software. The successful applicant will be a Senior Android/iOS Developer who will be involved in the development and maintenance of companion apps for current and next-generation products. The apps themselves are cross-platform Flutter apps that run on Android & iOS. You will work with global testing teams and software development centres that are at the forefront of this pioneering tech company.
- Experience in Android/iOS app development at a Senior level, with experience in Java and Kotlin
- 5-7 years Android or iOS native platform app development & fully aware of platform capabilities along with a curiosity to go into technical detail and find the most user-friendly solution
- Must be experienced in BloC and preferably have additional experience in other Flutter state management solutions like Provider or Binder.
- Strong communicator, ideally experienced in scrum, agile, Kanban or Waterfall
- Embraces test driven development by writing tests on every level of the stack
- Knowledge of common data structures and space/time complexity
- Works independently on tricky technical challenges. Build, test, measure, repeat. Eventually, close the ticket
- Remote work offered
- Company bonus scheme
- Benefits package including private health care for you and your family