Senior Accounts Payable Analyst | £36K to £40K | 12 months FTC | Watford & WFH
Cedar are supporting a consumer services business based in Watford in the search for a Senior Accounts Payable Analyst.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for supporting an efficient and controlled purchase to pay process, overseeing the safeguarding of the company's cash and driving continuous process improvements.
This role would suit a senior AP professional looking for that supervisory position to enhance their career.
- Assisting the accounts payable team and their day to day operations.
- Acting as primary point of contact for internal and external escalations and query resolution.
- Streamline processes to ensure successful first time match rates.
- Supporting the AP month end close process and reporting requirements.
- Completion of AP balance sheet reconciliations for manager review and sign off.
- Review and approving the weekly payment run.
- Observation of internal controls to de-risk team and ensure compliance.
- Supporting the company's Travel and Expense Policy and Expense system (CONCUR) - reporting and audit.
- Production of the Accounts Payable teams KPI's for AP Manager review.
- Occasional invoice processing (as required).
- Ensuring the AP SLAs and targets are met.
- Review current procedures and recommending process improvements.
Skills & Expertise
- Experience in Financial and Accounts Payable operations.
- Full appreciation of the purchase order system.
- Able to forge strong relationships across the business.
- Able to naturally lead the improvement of processes and controls.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to provide constructive challenge where necessary.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP.
- End to end knowledge of the P2P process and AP best practise.
You will need to be either immediately available or on a maximum two week notice period to be considered for this role. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.