£26000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Accounts Payable Officer | Perm | £26,000 - £30,000 per annum | WFH & Office based
A well established organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join the team on a permanent basis, to manage a specific ledger and deal with all complex queries, escalations, with support from the Accounts Payable team and Team Leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the accounts payable database
- Providing a core service of accurate and efficient invoice and payment processing
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with described processes and ensure that invoices are paid to agreed terms
- Liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders re payments, queries etc
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Providing reports, analysing data, and monthly reporting to the wider finance department
The successful candidate will be self motivated and be able to operate independently within minimum daily direction.
- Minimum 3 years+ in a senior AP / Purchase Ledger role
- Strong understanding of raising PO's & P2P
- Has made process improvements/implementation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Worked with high volume - 400+ invoices every month
- Strong excel capability
Please note this role will require occasional working days in the office alongside remote working.