West London, London
£14 - £17 per hour
7 months ago
Liquid error: internal
A global niche financial services group located in West End are on the market Junior Accountant / Senior Accounts Assistant to join their fast paced team.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting with both Management Accounts, Accounts Payable and Payments functions:
- Assisting with the daily accounting processes, such as accruals, prepayments and reconciliation.
- Assisting with the preparation and maintenance of accounts.
- Assisting with bank reconciliation and making actual bank payments.
- Helping execute Purchase Ledger functions, such as monitoring the supplier records, matching and posting invoices and coding them, ensuring a high-level of accuracy at every turn.
- Maintaining the banking ledger accounts, processing daily payments, reconciling payment files and recording transactions accurately in the SAGE general ledger.
- Executing ad hoc tasks to assist the Group Financial Controller where appropriate.
- Competitive salary
- Temp to perm role
- Modern office located in a luxurious location
- On the job training and fast track opportunities
- Social events after work / company trips abroad
- Other great company benefits and bonuses
The ideal candidate will be one that is willing to learn and be taught new skills to enable advancement with the expanding Group.
- They must have at least a good knowledge surrounding the Management Accounts, Accounts Payable and Payments processes.
- They must be a highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong MS excel skills
- SAGE 50 is essential
If you are interested in the role and look to receive a competitive salary, as well as various other benefits, please apply as soon as possible attaching your CV and any other information you may consider relevant.