£65000 - £70000 per annum + 20% bonus
26 days ago
Senior Accountant (VP Finance) - Fintech / Tech - City of London - £65-70k + 20% bonus
A newly created Senior Accountant role with a high-growth listed international Fintech business in the City with consistent double digit growth year on year.
This really is the time to join ... with exciting projects in the pipeline, inspirational business leaders and multiple business improvement projects underway to re-enforce a market leading position and support plans for enormous growth. This is a creative, free-thinking and entrepreneurial environment with all the perks and energy expected of a successful Tech start-up, in an international finance team spread over London and New York!
As part of the ongoing growth of the business, they are now seeking a dynamic hands on Senior Accountant to play a key role in providing accurate accounts to the business and be the 2ic to the Senior Finance Manager who manages a team of 9.
In this broad accounting role you will become a leader in the team, getting to own end-to-end monthly reporting from day one, take full ownership for the revenue accounting, cost budgets and reforecasts, and be the key contact for the Audit process; being mentored on a fast-track route to becoming the Senior Finance Manager.
Situated in offices in the City, the business has an awesome finance team and real fast-paced buzz, and being a digital business it is a secure business and sector to be moving into for anyone feeling risk-averse in the current climate. If you are looking for true career progression coupled with having an amazing experience and a growing Fintech business on your CV, then this is the place for you!
To be successful in this role you will need to be …
- A bright and ambitious Finance professional with a progressive CV and hands on month-end experience
- Practice trained and qualified with at least 2 years PQE and a strong technical background
- Have proven stakeholder management skills and the ability to explain confidently, finance to non-finance stakeholders in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Have an analytical and creative mind-set to understand, challenge and create solutions as well as tell a story with the numbers
- The desire to improve processes and grow with a fast-paced business with a deep desire and drive to take the reins and step up into a big manager role
What you will get …
- £65-70,000 base salary
- 20% bonus (historically pays out in full)
- Private Healthcare + Pension
- A supportive and nurturing Manager
- Awesome offices in the City