Cedar is currently partnered with a dynamic renewable energy business, at the cutting edge of the energy market, to help them secure an Interim Senior Accountant for their London Office. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £400-450 per day.
This London-based business is growing well and is pursuing a mission to improve the reputation of the energy industry. This role is needed with a rapid start to increase the team's capacity at a time of significant demands from internal and external stakeholders.
The business is seeking experienced and proactive Financial Reporting Specialist to lead the delivery of accurate financial reporting while enhancing our Access Financials ERP system. This role is instrumental in ensuring the integrity of financial data, optimizing processes, and contributing to the overall efficiency of our financial operations:
- Play a key role in assisting with month and year-end financial reporting processes.
- Prepare and complete P11Ds, PSA Returns, and VAT Returns with meticulous attention to detail.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining month-end activities, utilising Access Financials and enhancing overall efficiency.
- Perform statement reconciliations to maintain accurate financial records.
- Maintain and update the Fixed Assets Register, including depreciation calculations and journals.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day general finances, utilising and improving the relevant Access Financials modules, ensuring accuracy and compliance, e.g. Expense Management, Credit Card Transactions, Purchase Order Processes, etc.
You will ideally have:
- Experience using Access Financials.
- A hands-on approach to delivery of month end, financial reporting, and handling manual tasks as well as process improvement initiatives.
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £400-450 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £400-450 per day, this contract role as Interim Senior Accountant, offers the chance to join a cutting-edge renewable energy business, that is trying to drive a positive change in their market.
Their highly impressive West London office is walking distance from multiple tube and rail stops. The company is very happy to have someone work largely remotely, to accommodate candidates based further from the office.