SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - REAL ESTATE - £70-75K + BONUS - LONDON
One of the UK's largest Real Estate developers who boast an incredible portfolio are now seeking a Senior Property Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA Qualified professional who has a passion for Real Estate and Property.
You will be responsible for the preparation of Service Charge Budgets of a valuable residential and commercial property portfolio, liaising with non-financial stakeholders to deliver outcomes and analysis on service charge expenditure, investigating discrepancies and reporting results to Senior Finance.
You will lead a team of 3, working collaboratively to ensure reporting for budget holders are met whilst establishing processes and procedures by mentoring the team to meet goals. You will be the key point of contact to external clients whilst providing consultative support to Tenants and Landlords. You will support the year end reporting, assisting external auditors for completion of accounts and oversee the reconciliations of Service Charge and Landlord liabilities as per service charge guidelines.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Completion of Service Charge budgets, reconciliations, reviewing and analysing expenditure and investigating key variances for key budget holders
- Mentoring a team of 3 and creating efficiencies within the department to achieve dedicated, collaborative goals
- Be a key business partner to external clients, property managers and operational teams to ensure Service Charge budgets are in place and met
- Supporting the Financial Accounts team and external auditors by providing input for year end reporting
- ACA qualified with experience in a Financial Accounting or Management Reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills, an excellent communicator who thrives working autonomously
- Strong Excel skills and ability to work with large sets of data for analysis
- Experience of auditing Real Estate/Property/Construction is highly desirable
- Experience of working in Real Estate/Property/Construction is highly desirable