Senior Accountant - International Tech - Central London - £60-£65k + bonus + flexible working
A well-renowned, international technology business in the travel and hospitality space are searching for a Senior Accountant to support their Management Accounting team based in their London office. This is an exciting, fast-paced company where the finance team are exposed to various aspects of the tech business including SaaS, marketing and sales with enormous potential to learn and develop in your career.
The Senior Accountant will cover financial and management reporting, being responsible for accounting entries, full month-end exposure, including reconciliations and accruals, as well as some analysis, project and process improvement work. You would also need to be strongly detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving to recognise areas for improvement and provide recommendations for change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any recently qualified accountants looking for a varied role with huge potential for growth within an exciting, friendly, and supportive organisation.
- Qualified Accountant (ideally with audit background)
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP accounting policies and practices
- Confident communication skills and a great team-player
Benefits & Package:
- 10% bonus
- Fully flexible working (hybrid or remote - you choose!)
- Fantastic office culture with regular socials
- Life insurance and private medical
- Various discounts & perk programs (Gym, technology & hotels)