A Group Finance Manager is sought by a fast-growing and acquisitive investment bank who offer a full range of banking and financial services to a client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals. Based in the City of London, they have other offices in major global financial centres.
The post of Group Finance Manager will be ideal for someone who has experience of working in a smaller FCA regulated banking, financial services or Fintech business. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead the production of monthly group management accounts and associated analysis.
- Produce monthly consolidations (4 OpCos, 3 others) and inter-company reconciliations.
- Prepare year-end and statutory accounts; lead the audit; liaise with auditors & other advisors.
- Identify potential process improvements and implement changes where necessary.
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired entities.
- Manage & develop one member of staff.
- Support the Financial Controller and other senior stakeholders as required.
The ideal candidate for the post of Group Finance Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have worked in an FCA regulated business.
- Possess consolidations experience.
- Enjoy a hands-on role and be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and have proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines.