£500 - £600 per day
18 days ago
**DV Clearance ESSENTIAL** Security Architect - London - Public Sector **DV Clearance ESSENTIAL**
A Public Sector client we're currently partnered with are looking to recruit a Security Architect to support a programme of work ongoing throughout 2020. This will be a highly technical role requiring extensive technical expertise.
**DV Clearance ESSENTIAL**
Requisite Experience & Responsibilities
- Ideally they will have experience of working within Public Sector organisations
- Experience of shared platforms - ideally Azure or AWS.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook.
- Ability to inspire and influence others to execute security principles
Requisite Certifications & Technical Expertise
- Certificate in Information Management Security Principle (CISMP)
- TOGAF Enterprise Architecture
- CESG Certified Professional in Cyber Security (CCP)
- Security and Information Risk advisor (SIRA)
- HMG Information Security Standards ISO 27001/27002
- Security Architecture
- Cloud Security
- AZURE, AWS hosting platforms
- SQL and Oracle Databases