£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A large FMCG company is seeking a SAP Super User to lead global process improvements for their Supply Chain functionality. This is a 12 month FTC.
Duties will include:
- Assist with the development and end user training of embellishment aspects
- Review current processes and improve, ensuring it fits with the global SAP template
- Active involvement of integration and UAT testing of improvements
- Support change management activities
- Support further improvements of processes post "go live" stage
Successful candidate will:
- Have extensive end user experience on SAP, strong technical proficiency
- Good knowledge and understanding of the vendor management, purchase order, works order & vendor instruction processes
- Good understanding of key logistic processes - inventory management, transportation, master data, reporting etc.
- Good knowledge of key logistic interfaces, controls and data needed for 3rd parties
This is an opportunity to work in a globally renowned organisation and comes with a generous salary package. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, then please apply online ASAP.