Programme Manager - SAP S/4 Hana
6 months initially
London/Europe - Hybrid
£1000-1300 per day inside IR35
I am currently partnered with a global media business, early in the mobilisation of their SAP S/4 programme team. They are looking for an experienced Programme Manager who has led in multiple SAP ECC implementations and at least one S/4 Hana implementation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a business at the start of a multi-year global roll out and be a key figurehead in leading the team to success. The duration of the contract will be for an initial 6 months, but this is likely to be extended throughout the course of the programme. Hybrid working is also offered but European travel will be required regularly.
- Work closely alongside SAP, external and internal teams to design the overall programme including detailed project plans, stakeholder alignment and setting key deliverables
- Set up and coordinate workshops and training across all business units
- Maintain project scope and keep up to date with requirements whilst managing risks
- Create programme documentation such as, project milestones, change order requirements and risk assessments
- Regularly meet with and present progress of the programme to stakeholders and the project SteerCo
- Management of programme governance
- Stay up to date with other projects across the business that fall into the S/4 Hana transformation roadmap
- Must have led on at least one S/4 Hana implementation end to end which have involved sub-ledger integrations
- Must have good knowledge of SAP modules, Finance and Controls
- Must have experience working in complex environments, adapting to change approaches and implementing programmes in everchanging environments.
- Must have extremely good communication skills and be able to adapt and bring clarity to conversations with stakeholders and senior leadership across the globe
My client is looking for someone that would be available for an April start and is looking to move quickly. If you meet the criteria above and are willing to travel regularly within Europe then please do not delay your application.
Please also note, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted with regards to this role - please ensure your CV highlights the required competencies before applying.