West London, London
£12 - £14 per hour
9 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk for a renowned FMCG company based in West London.
The company is currently going through a system implementation and requires someone who is immediately available for a 2-month temporary position to assist the team while they finalise the implementation.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Apply & maintain customer discounts: ensure that the sales reps have calculated the effect on customer/company profitability and various factors including risk of double discounts.
- Calculation of backdated credit notes due to customers
- Management of reciprocal cloaking (porterage) deals for different entities.
- Day to day running of the Sales Ledger including raising customer invoices and issue of weekly/monthly sales reports to senior managers
- Company & online shop bank reconciliation ensuring all monies taken are received
- Tenanted rent changes: the rent amount is submitted as an annual value which then has to be recalculated and set up in accordance with agreed terms
- Customer loans maintenance including recharges and calculation/application of barrelage values used to reduce the loan on a monthly basis.
- Preparation, reconciliation and analysis of various balance sheet accounts, journals & accruals including recharges of gifts and samples and staff accounts
- Excellent attention to detail and able to prioritise processes
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative and take direction from manager when required
- AAT Part -Qualified or QBE
- Good Excel skills including pivot tables
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.