Up to £70000.00 per annum + 20% bonus and superb benefits
2 months ago
Sales Commercial Finance Manager (FTSE 100)
A global FTSE 100 Consumer Power Brand based in Berkshire has a fantastic opportunity in their UK Sales function for a Commercial Finance Manager to act as it's primary finance business partner.
As a leader in the sector with some of the strongest consumer goods brands in the market, and a top 3 advertiser in the UK, the business continues to dominate the industry creating sustained growth with fantastic career opportunities for long-term career progression.
You will get to influence the commercial decisions made surrounding some of the no. 1 and no. 2 household name brands in dozens of markets, driving revenue growth and profitability. You will get to work with products that you see (and likely use) in supermarkets and stores across the UK every day, and support the most innovative business in the sector with 30% of sales coming from new products.
- Work closely with Senior commercial leaders, with the ability to clearly communicate the issues and opportunities related to Sales Finance.
- Review net revenue and trade investments assessment for monthly financial closing, Ensure timely reporting of key information and data as per corporate reporting calendar
- Monitor trade investments, fostering a mentality of "challenging the usual" when examining Trade Spend patterns and instil business manager behaviour / ROI culture and create P&L awareness across the organisation.
- Analyse and interpret information on trade investment performance and report trade investment trends that need business attention including but not limited to Channel and Customer Profitability, Brand Trade Investment Analytics
- Partner with Sales Director and Head of Trade Marketing for Management and optimization of trade spend targets, ensuring investment decisions are in line with business and growth objectives
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience in a consumer business
- The ability to work autonomously and continuously take on more responsibility in a company offering fast tracked career progression
- Comfortable in a large multinational business environment