Cedar are currently looking for a Royalties Finance Analyst to join an entertainment company based in Central London. You will join the team on a 12 month FTC basis covering a period of maternity leave.
Reporting to the Royalty Finance Manager, you will join the Financial Planning and Royalties team.
As the Royalties Finance Analyst, you will track one of the largest revenue sources of the company and monitor how label artist promotions drive royalties.
- Assist with the preparation of all the royalty cost accruals
- Prepare and undertake the validation of the unearned advance tracker
- Complete the bi-annual royalty cost and recoveries liquidation/true up
- Assist with the development and streamlining of Royalty finance processes
- Prepare the royalty payable balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the management of the Royalty finance process flows and risk controls to ensure full compliance with SOX guidelines.
- Assist with the interim and year end external audit
Experience & Attributes -
- AAT or part qualified accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Month end experience
- Confidence and prior experience working with large sets of data
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressured environment
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Initiative, drive, and strength of character
You will need to be on a maximum notice period of two weeks to be considered for this role.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.