City of London, London
£38000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting for a Revenue Controller for a globally renowned law firm based in the City of London.
The Revenue Controllers provide WIP and Debt support to allocated Fee earner groups and Practice Streams and report to the Credit Manager and London Billing Manager
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Responsible for WIP management, billing and debt collection support.
- Working with other teams in the department to help understand the effect working capital management has
- Carry out regular meetings to review unbilled WIP and ascertain when matters will complete, the anticipated bill date and level of expected fees.
- Maintaining monthly meeting schedule and other management information as requested.
- Assisting with the training and education of staff on issues relating to working capital management
- Liaison with Cash Office staff to ensure bill overpayments and duplicates are dealt with in a timely manner and carry out a monthly review of client account balances and office credit balances to ensure SRA Accounts Rules compliance.
- Attend group meetings as requested to report on WIP, billing and debt issues and group performance.
- 2+ years Revenue Control experience working in a top 50 law firm
- Elite 3E/Elite Enterprise
- e-Billing. Exposure to the type of issues that prevent upload of e-Bills and ability to remedy these
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organised with a methodical approach and ability to organise
- High standard of personal integrity
- Self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company with a global presence, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.