City of London, London
£32000 - £42000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Revenue Controller - - IT/Software Company - - Central London - - £32k-£42k
Cedar is currently working closely with an IT/Software company in Central London that is recruiting an Revenue Controller.
The company is based in the heart of London, and is ideally looking for someone with a proven background in AR/CC/Revenue who can use their experience to run with the function.
The Revenue Controller will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager by taking responsibility for the complete AR function (Customer onboarding, Billing, Credit Control, Invoicing).
- Validating new customers (Companies House etc/credit check)
- Completion of weekly bookings reports for all completed orders
- Customer set up in Access and RPS support system once software has gone live, including initiation of Direct Debit mandates
- Raising invoices and working closely with the internal Accounts Assistant on and around the monthly billing cycle.
- Credit Note Control - ensuring Credit notes are validated, approved, raised and properly recorded.
- Ongoing maintenance and updating billing schedules.
- Responding to customer queries by phone and email.
- Working closely with Group FC and Project Accountant on the roll out of the automated invoicing system.
- Liaising with Sales and Projects to ensure all Ad Hoc invoices are raised.
- Direct debit management for all customers, knowledge of PTX desirable
- Chasing outstanding debt and development of the credit control procedure.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team to resolve any customer charging issues and ageing debt.
- Management of the terminations procedure, ensuring customers adhere to contractual notice periods.
- Proven experience within a revenue controller role or all-round AR is essential
- Excel - Intermediate (VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills