£40000 - £50000 per annum
29 days ago
Are you looking to sink your teeth into a pivotal role within a growing Finance team? Are you excited by the tech space and want to join an innovative, market leading organization? Do you want to work for a fast-paced global company? If the answer to these questions is yes, then I want to hear from you!
My client are a growing, fast-paced finance team looking for an experienced Revenue Analyst to join them on a permanent basis and take full responsibility for the day-to-day running of their subscription billing process, revenue recognition and support the wider corporate reporting of SaaS metrics.
I am looking for a person who has previous experience in working within a fast- paced, B2B environment and is looking to add value to a business, both within the finance function and across the organisation. You will be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and changing priorities and be proactive in seeking to change and improve existing processes. It is essential that you have had exposure to revenue recognition within a subscription SaaS environment and can manage the general ledger entries for deferred revenue. You will come in and immediately play an important role in the operational activities of the EMEA, NAM and APAC regions.
The main duties for this role include:
* Managing revenue recognition of all subscription customers within the general ledger
* Analysing and reporting on key SaaS metrics (Annual Contract Value, Churn, Back Log) and supporting in the preparation of management reporting packs
* Assisting with the design and implementation of a new subscription billing process
* Managing new subscription billing, deferred and unbilled revenue
* Assisting with the preparation for the annual audit
* Supporting with ad hoc analytical projects and processes
Must have skills/experience:
* Previous experience in working within a fast-paced, B2B environment
* Previous experience of revenue recognition in a SaaS business
* Practical exposure to the P&L, Balance Sheet and multi-currency experience.
* Working towards a professional qualification i.e. AAT/CIMA/ACCA
What is in it for you?
MY client will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All packages include an annual bonus based on the Company's performance.
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, the role includes a range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, income protection, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution, Cycle2Work and childcare vouchers, as well as 25 days' holiday allowance.