£60000 - £65000 per annum + package / benefits
5 months ago
A market leader in the Tech space is seeking to appoint a Revenue Accountant to play a key role within the Controllership team.
You will take ownership of the month end revenue reporting process, manage senior stakeholders and assist with ad-hoc finance projects and analysis.
To £65k + extensive benefits package.
- Responsible for accuracy of revenue recognition processes
- Manage relationships with Senior Executives, auditors and the FP&A / Commercial Finance team
- Assist with finance systems development - identifying any improvement opportunities
- Month end revenue reporting process
- Ensure all revenue recognition is sufficiently supported
- Manage WIP balances
- Weekly revenue forecast reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc finance projects
- Qualified accountant
- Strong, demonstratable revenue recognition experience
- A passion for / experience working in the Technology sector