A qualified Revenue Accountant is sought by a Global profession services company for a 6 month interim contract paying £350-400 a day.
The main responsibility of this role will be to support the wider finance team with managing the day to day revenue processes.
- Managing the revenue recognition process across the EMEA region
- Provide expertise of revenue recognition and ensure revenue is booked in the appropriate standard
- Preparation and posting of month end journals
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Knowledge of revenue recognition
- Proven experience of IFRS 15
- Qualified accountant - (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of US GAAP
This role requires someone who is has a notice period of 2 weeks or less. The client has introduced a hybrid working pattern where the expectation will be for you to work in the office 2-3 days per week.