City of London, London
Up to £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Revenue Accountant for a renowned property company based in the City of London.
The company has a fantastic history and continues to go from strength to strength, so this role will be idea for someone who is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be on up to 1-months' notice.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Oversee the accuracy of cash allocation to the P&L,
- Complete monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with the invoicing and collection teams to ensure queries are being resolved
- Continuously update the arrangements with clients and other parties
- Work with the Transformation team
- Responsibility for weekly and monthly Balance Sheet and P&L transactions
- VAT returns and exemptions
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous transactional finance experience
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach, with a problem-solving mind-set
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.