City of London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 20% bonus paid in full
about 2 months ago
A leading FTSE 100 FMCG business in the City of London is looking for their next Reporting Manager for the UK&I business.
This collaborative, fast paced and dynamic business has an enviable position globally, dominating their industry with 40% global market share, and some of the leading products in the industry.
They have fantastic opportunities for career progression throughout Finance, continuous paid for training and study support, and a rewarding, collaborative meritocratic culture.
In fabulous brand-new offices, this modern FTSE 100 organisation has their own rooftop bar overlooking the City, with free drinks and a buzzing social environment; this really is an awesome place to work.
The benefits are second to none with a huge amount of perks including free apple devices, free company products, flexible working, every day dress down, and 20% bonuses paid out in full!
- This broad Reporting Manager role manages the financial accounting and management reporting activities for the UK business
- Constantly searching for creative and innovative improved ways of working, leading these implementations with the support and resources from senior management
- Reporting to the Head of Financial Control you will partner wider Finance teams across the business, with significant exposure to senior leadership including the Commercial Finance Director, People Director; SSCs Directors and UK Head Ofs.
Other key tasks include:
- Monitoring and forecasting cash flows and core working capital positions along with the CF manager
- Creating the budget for several P&L and Balance Sheet lines
- Overseeing the operational finance activities, with indirect management of 10-15 people in the SSC abroad
- And assisting the UK Finance team in preparing the financial statements under local statutory requirements.
What skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- An accountancy qualification ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Good technical accounting skills including recent IFRS knowledge
- A strong communicator who can build relationships with senior stakeholders and directors