Cedar are delighted to be recruiting an Regulatory Finance Analyst for one of the biggest global FinTech success stories of the past 10 years.
The company operates in the financial services sector and the Regulatory Finance Analyst post has been created to support their capital and liquidity reporting requirements and embed a more mature control environment. Specific duties include:
- Own and ensure the relevant risk models (e.g. ICAAP, ILAAP), stress tests and other regulatory requirements are performed as required by the FCA and relevant overseas bodies.
- Build, develop or refine these models to ensure they're always fit for purpose.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are forecast accurately; partner with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that capital & liquidity requirements and monitored and planned; partner with Regional Controllers and central Treasury teams to ensure this is done effectively.
- Develop processes that allow for better forecasting & planning in these areas.
The ideal candidate for the post of Regulatory Finance Analyst will:
- Be a qualified accountant with at least some PQE
- Possess experience in stress testing (for capital & liquidity) and relevant regulatory knowledge.
- Demonstrate prior exposure to Balance Sheet and Cash-Flow modelling.
- Have worked in a similar role in financial services or have trained in practice in a relevant role.
- Want to work for a dynamic, agile FinTech business that is scaling up rapidly.