£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + bens
about 1 month ago
A Regulatory Accountant is sought by a fast-growing financial group who offer banking, securities, investment management and other financial services to a client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals. Based in the City of London, they also have overseas offices in major financial centres.
The post of Regulatory Accountant would suit someone with regulatory accounting experience in financial services (ideally investment banking or a brokerage). This is a broad role which will cover the full spectrum of accounting as well as regulatory reporting across capital and liquidity.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Daily capital adequacy calculations, (e.g. FER, CRR, CCR).
- Prepare ICAAP to board submission and Pillar 3 statement.
- Prepare and submit all financial Regulatory returns (FSA001, 002, 019, 055, COREP).
- Provide financial information, analysis and advice on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the regulatory framework remains robust; interpret all rule changes that may affect current and future business lines and operations.
- Assist with the preparation / filing of the monthly CMAR report.
- Preparation of counterparty annual reviews / due diligence.
The successful candidate for the post of Regulatory Accountant will:
- Be a qualified Accountant with broad regulatory and financial accounting experience.
- Possess experience in investment banking / brokerage; CASS experience would be a bonus.
- Demonstrate advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP, sum if; pivot tables and charts.
- Have strong analytical and organisational abilities as well as being a flexible hands-on self-starter.
- Be very keen to develop their career in a dynamic high growth organsation.