Cedar are currently looking for a Regional Payroll Advisor for France on a fixed term contract basis.
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Duration: 1 year FTC
Reports to: Head of Global Payroll
This role can be full time or part time (either 2.5 days per week or mornings only)
- To work with local in-country teams to ensure payrolls are managed accurately and on time.
- To be the main point of contact for France.
- Oversee non HR related pay/ deduction inputs.
- To perform payroll checks and controls, review each payroll run for accuracy before final payroll sign-off.
- To manage any employee escalations.
- To ensure France are compliant for employer benefit reporting including year-end reporting.
- To support internal/ external audit queries for France.
- To work on continuous improvement initiatives supported by the company.
- Strong technical payroll experience/ knowledge required.
- Working knowledge of French payroll, French language skills would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Excel, VLOOKUP, and pivot tables.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online ASAP.