£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Reconciliations Manager | Remote Working/SW London | £45,000 - 55, 000 per annum | 1 year FTC
Cedar are working with a brand name employer with the search for a Reconciliations Manager. This is a newly formed post as part of an existing project, where the main focus will be to lead and shape a team of Reconciliations Officers that are responsible for 150+ balance sheet reconciliations across multiple business areas, such as Income, Bank, Payroll and Pensions and Accounts Payable.
This is purely a managerial role, where as a Reconciliation specialist you will lead, coach and upskill the existing team accordingly. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the delivery and production of high quality reconciliations across Financial Services and Procurement.
- Validating 150+ key reconciliations.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives, projects and programmes of change.
- Manage any complex queries and be recognised as an expert in your field.
- Oversee the daily workflow for the team, making sure deadlines and targets are achieved.
- Being the primary contact for the external audit process.
You must have proven experience of managing a team and have previous responsibility for reconciliations. My client requires an individual that has an authoritative knowledge of the reconciliation processes with an ability to influence and persuade to drive continuous improvement. Use of Oracle is essential.
If you can bring strong leadership skills and technical ability, our client can offer you the opportunity to build the Reconciliations, acting as a role model and delivering your expertise to the wider faculty.
We are looking to recruit this role as soon as possible, with initial screening interviews taking place w/c 30/11. Our client is fully equipped to onboard a successful candidate from home.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.