£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Reconciliations Specialist | Remote Working/SW London | £38,000 - 40,000 per annum | 11 month FTC
Cedar are working with a brand name organisation based in South Kensington, who are currently recruiting for a Reconciliations Specialist on an 11 month fixed term contract.
This is a newly formed post as part of an existing project, where you will join a talented team of Reconciliations Specialists that are responsible for 150+ bank reconciliations across multiple business areas, such as Treasury, AP and AR. You will have proven experience of managing high-volume reconciliations, ideally across a mixture of UK and foreign bank accounts.
Key duties include:
* Daily matching of bank statement entries, both of income and payments, dealing with any discrepancies or omissions as they arise
* Preparing regular full bank reconciliations, reconciling cash book against bank statement balance including full listings of un-cleared items
* Reconciliation of the new income holding accounts for credit/debit card payments
* Reconciliation of the sub-ledger to general ledger for the following; Payables, Receivables and Projects
* Reconciliation of the numerous payroll and pensions accounts associated with adjustments, deductions and allowances
* Reconciliation of the primary cash suspense account, ensuring it agrees to the exceptions listing within the system.
My client is seeking an individual that has proven analytical skills and is able to generate new ideas for process improvement. You will have the below experience:
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills: V Lookups, conditional formatting and pivot tables
* Experience performing and completing reconciliations, especially reconciliation accounts with a high volume of transactions
* Experience reconciling a large quantity of accounts
* A Knowledge and understanding of the Higher Education Sector
* Experience using Oracle Cash Management
We are looking to recruit this role as soon as possible, with initial screening interviews taking place w/c 29/3. Our client is fully equipped to onboard a successful candidate from home. Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.