£12 - £14 per hour
5 months ago
28 Feb 00:00
Ideally someone with a qualification in Accountancy & Finance but my client will also be keen on anyone with purchase ledger experience with the hunger to learn and develop in the long term.
Main duties will include:
- Administer queries raised.
- Key point of contact for vendors and dealing with all vendor queries in relation to payments.
- Ensuring all invoices are scanned over within agreed timescales.
- Working with all parts of the business to ensure that the procurement/accounts payable process is
- adhered to. Where errors are identified, work with the process owners in an
- advisory capacity to ensure adherence to the process flow.
- To portray a positive attitude and be an active member of the Accounts Payable team.
Ideally you will be capable with minipulating data with experience with vlookups and pivot tables
The client will offer study support after the probation period of 3 months.