City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
2 months ago
Projects Finance Manager - City of London
A high growth dynamic SME based in the heart of London, is offering an ambitious Chartered Accountant the fantastic opportunity to fast track their career in the business, in a high-profile commercial role. The business supports one of the worlds fastest growing industries, and was nominated as a finalist in 2017 for an Employer of the Year award.
As the senior finance business partner to the fastest growing division in the business, you will oversee the projects and management accounts, forecasting and MI, while providing commercial support to the key operators of the business - business partnering to Managing Director level, supporting the strategy to double revenue in the next 3 years.
This is a broad role which will allow you to develop strengths across the full spectrum of Finance, learn the key business drivers and influence senior stakeholders, giving you the skills and credibility you need to take on a Financial Controller role in the business. The Group has an incredibly strong finance team, led by an impressive CFO, and a nurturing and rewarding culture. You will be a direct report to the Group FC but be able to fully own the business unit that you look after, becoming a respected member of its senior leadership.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in a secure business which focuses on advanced technologies in a growing industry, then this is truly an organisation where you can add value and build a successful career.
Experience my client is looking for:
- Qualified ACA with post qualified experience
- Advanced Excel and the knowledge to build budgets and forecasts
- Strong knowledge of financial and management accounting
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and make key decisions on financial matters
- Strong stakeholder management and the confidence to present to senior management
- Experience in a fast growth, multi-entity organisation would be an advantage