£70000 - £90000 per annum
11 days ago
Our high-profile M&E organisation are looking for an ambitious and innovative Project Manager to work on all highways/tunnelling projects. You will act as the main interface between clients and key stakeholders and ensure the project team safely deliver, on time, to stated quality, at minimum cost and to client satisfaction. You will have a proven track record of working in a client facing role and be responsible for developing the clients brief, delivering strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of all highways and tunnelling projects. Part of your role will be to challenge and seek improvement on the project deliverables and build rapport with clients to become a trusted partner for future business opportunities. An approachable and proactive attitude are key for this position and the successful candidate will be a pragmatic individual who is a natural business developer and leader that is considered a trusted advisor to both the business and the end client.
Key areas -
- Supervising and developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners,
- Providing day to day management of workforce within the sector/individual projects to client system safety, project risk assessment and management process
- Developing and managing effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed and appropriately integrated into the project
- Overseeing that the highest standards of health and safety are prioritised through all stages of the project
- Significant experience in managing clients, contractors and coordinating stakeholders
- Ability to carry out quality inspections and generate onsite solutions to site issues as they arise
- Adept with key project processes such as design principals and management, construction processes, procurement and tendering
- Understanding of the industry best practice
- Act as a Mentor/Coach for Graduates and Apprentices across projects
- PRINCE 2 Qualification
- HERS Authorising Officer
- A degree qualification in a related subject or equivalent is preferred
- Professional memberships of a relevant professional body or working towards membership is an advantage.
Experience of working in a client-facing role for a primary contractor on Highways and Tunnelling projects is essential for this role.