Our client is seeking to recruit a Project Manager for a 12 month FTC.
The role takes responsibility for leading the PMO development, combined with project management and project leadership for key strategic and change transformation projects across the UK. The successful candidate will own the end-to-end project plan and work with partners from across the business yo achieve an end result. The role will focus on projects organisation wide with a focus on Supply Chain and Commercial.
- Own the PMO development for Strategic and Transformation projects in the UK&I region. Accountable for defining the standard of project management for the region. This includes defining best practice, and supporting key individuals with the tools and techniques to deliver successful projects.
- Owns the end-to-end UK plan for major strategic change projects. Working with the UKLT, will work to develop the project plan, holding key partners to account in order to deliver the plan.
- Support the business on other tactical projects and ways of working "path clearing" initiatives.
- Develop and own a major project plan, updating the UKLT on progress identifying any major risks.
- Internationally recognised Project Management qualification, for example Prince.
- Proven experience in a Supply Chain/Operational role.
- Experience of delivering major projects in excess of £3M.
- Strong partner leadership skills coupled with the ability to collaborate across all levels.
- Proactive, can do attitude.
Commercial, FMCG experience is desirable as are strong IT skills.